ORTW is capable of everything from simple repairs, refinishing or restoring your favorite firearm to complete customization. Please visit our Gallery page to view images of some work we have done.
These are just but a few of the services that we offer. Please give us a call or email us for a specialized estimate or questions.
- General Firearms Repair – $75/hr plus Parts (if needed)
- Handgun & Rifle Sight Upgrades
- Ultra Sonic Cleaning, Inspection and Test Firing
- Range Time
- Glass Bedding Stocks
- Receiver Drilling & Tapping for Scope Mounts
- Trigger Upgrade/Installation
- Bolt Handle Upgrades
- Revolver Double Action Trigger Work
- Single Action Trigger Work
- Semi Automatic Pistol Trigger Work & Reliability Modifications
- Military Weapons Work
- Machining – $100/hr plus Parts (if needed)
- Bolt Action Accurizing (Truing Receiver, Lapping Bolt Lugs, Truing Bolt Face)
- Sako Extractor Bolt Modifications
- Tactical Bolt Knob Installation
- Rebarreling (custom fit to your receiver based on bore centerline using .0001 dial indicators)
- Barrel Fluting
- Custom Stocks
- Parts Fabrication
- CeraKote – Please Click Here for Pictures and more information.
- Bluing (Black Oxide Hot Salts Process)
- Stock Refinishing (Wood or Composite)
- Firearm Restoration
- Firearm Appraisal
Customers will be called the day work is completed on the firearm. Firearms not picked up within thirty (30) days of completion may be assessed a monthly storage fee.
If the firearm is not picked up within 90 days from date of completion, the firearm may be considered abandoned and would become property of Oregon Timberwolf, LLC unless prior arrangements are made.
*Prices subject to change without notice